Subject: Contact Mr James McMillian

From: Tuncer HOKELEK <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:55:52 +0300 (EEST)

Attn: Lucky Winner

We are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address has won the UK
Sweepstakes International Programme.Therefore you have been approved for a
lump sum payout (1,000,000.00 GBP) One Million Pounds in  the Uk
Sweepstakes International Program held on 26th September 2008, and
released  29th September 2008.  Your e-mail ID emerged as one of the
winners in the 1st category.

Please fill the form below and send it to our claims department for the
immediate release of your funds.

Name: Mr James McMillian
Email: [email-masked]

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Phone Number
6.Country:

Yours faithfully,
Tuncer HOKELEK.