Subject: Millionaire Mind Intensive

From: world bay <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:13:31 +0800

Dear Sir / Madam / Y. Bhg Dato’/ Y. Bhg Datin ,

*Millionaires Minds Intensives*

We would like to invite you and your esteemed organization to attend
Millionaires Mind Intensives seminar on 12th, 13th and 14th June 2009 which
launched at The Mines Convention Centre, you are pleasantly invited to hear
our introductory Millionaire Mind E-Seminar.

I want to take this opportunity to introduce you to T. Harv Eker. He is a
bestselling author and one of the world's top trainers. His newest
book, *Secrets
of the Millionaire Mind*™, is a publishing phenomenon, reaching #1 on the NY
Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller lists in its first week
out! In the book, Harv reveals 17 specific ways that RICH people think and
act differently from POOR and MIDDLE-CLASS people.

Find out how! Contact us now for seat reserve and more information!

*AIM RESOUCES SDN BHD*

Tel: 03 3324 5565 / 03 3324 5065 Fax:  03 3323 9908

If you no longer wish to received this e-mail please reply to
[email-masked] with this subject “Unsubscribe”

The Higher Power Of Intuition

Have you ever had a "gut" feeling and not listened? Most likely it cost you
"big time." Ours is a culture that has not yet given full credence to the
inherent wisdom of our spiritual nature. The fact is we have a source of
intelligence within us that most of us seldom use; it's known as our
intuition. Intuition is a sixth sense that seems directly connected to the
creative intelligence of the Universe.

The information comes to us generally in a feeling rather than a logical,
"figure it out" type thinking process. Some people call it our instinct.
Others call it a "gut" feeling. Either way, if you're not utilizing this
incredibly powerful inner guidance system, that is at your service 24 hours
a day, you are operating in life with "one hand tied behind your back."

The key to "tapping in" is to get your "chatter box" mind to quiet down. You
can do this by meditating or simply focusing on the present moment. Once the
mind is quiet, wisdom can come through. The idea is to "let go" of your
normal thinking process, in fact to "stop thinking". It may sound strange,
but you've probably experienced this difficult to explain phenomena during a
time when you were trying to remember something but couldn't. Finally, you
stopped trying to "figure it out" and later, out of the blue, the answer
popped into your head.

Your spirit knows what's right for you. It knows what directions you need to
take for your highest good and the good of others. Although your analytical
mind is a magnificent tool, when it comes to the key decisions of your life,
it pales in comparison to the inner wisdom of your "intuition".

*EXERCISE:*

Intuition is something we all have in equal amounts. However, it's the old
story of "use it or lose it." Today, begin to practice quieting your mind,
asking your "spirit self" for direction, and allowing your intuition to come
through as a feeling or a thought that simply "pops" into your head. Most
important, you must have enough trust and courage to follow this guidance
especially when it defies logic, which is usually the case.

*Declaration:**
I trust myself. I trust the Universe.
I am open to listening to my higher guidance.*

For Your Freedom,

*T. Harv Eker*
*Best-Selling Author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind **
& the world famous Millionaire Mind Seminar*

*www.MillionaireMindAsia.com <http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=987099> *

*P.S.* RARE Opportunity to catch *T. Harv Eker* *"Live"* in *Malaysia! *

See you soon at the Special Edition Millionaire Mind Intensive in Turbulent
Times at The Mines Convention Centre, KL , 12th – 14th June 2009!

Copyright © T.Harv Eker 2008