Subject: Job.Offer

From: "CBH Qingdao Co.,Ltd." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:07:04 +1200 (GILT)

CBH Qingdao Co., Ltd.
A2/11F,
40 Hongkong M. Rd,
Qingdao,Shandong Province. China.

Attn:

Our company CBH Qingdao Company Limited, specializes in supplying
ingredients and additives for use in the feed and food industries.

Apart from offering a wide range of cost effective products, we have also
instituted 'Vendor Assurance Programs'in all product facilities of our
suppliers. Our highly professional technicians have good knowledge with
ISO, GMP reliability for every product.

As a highly motivated and fast growing company, we are interested in
Employing your services to act as our Payment/Collector Agent in your
region USA/SOUTH AMERICA/EUROPE/ CANADA, you will be entitled to 10%
agentship commission fee for every payment been recieved by you from our
Creditor.if you know you can Handle this Part Time Job Offer for us.

Do not hesitate to Provide with us your Complete Personal Information,as
we shall send you more information on this Duty as we hear from you.As you
are Entitled to a Total of 10% agentship commission fee the Payment
methods,varies as it is done, our clients can send varous type of Payment
to you which consist of,(Business Checks,Cashiers Check).

Further details contact Mr.Bill Yang the Operation General manager.

Email: [email-masked]

CBH Qingdao Co.,Ltd.
A2/11F,40 Hongkong M.Rd,
Qingdao
Shandong 266071 China.