Subject: Conference Call

From: "Karen Pollard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:29:09 -0700

Hi,

We are a list compiler and a dominant player in the Business List Industry
with over 40 Million B2B contacts and 200 Million B2C contacts. We have all
varieties of business records that come with complete contact details
including working business email addresses.

Job Title Scope:  Reach top-level executives like CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs,
CIOs, Presidents, Chairman's, GMs, Mid level Managers, Sales and Marketing
Managers, HR, Managers, Finance Managers.

Details Included:  Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Address, Web Site,
Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee Size, Revenue
size, SIC Code, Industry Type, NAICS Code, Email verification result. 

Business email appending is another strong forte. One can add missing emails
addresses to their in-house data base with this service. On B2B (Business to
Business) email appending we can achieve 45% to 85+% plus append rate. We
achieve this through our master data of 40+ Million(Business) and consumer
part 250 million+ records combined with 400+ member email append team at our
Global Marketing Centers that work 24x7x365, we can have records appended
for virtually every business across the globe.

We can provide you any kind of business lists that you might be looking for,
based on your targeted demographics. Below are some of the pre-package lists
which we deal in :

TOP LISTS WITH EMAIL:

Aviation, Aerospace & Defense industry list

Real Estate industry list

IT Decision Makers List

Transport & Logistics Industry

Chemical industry list

Financial, Mortgage & Banking Industry list

Software Technology Lists

Software Application users & Decision makers

Health Care industry list

Manufacturing industry list

Hospitality & Clinical related lists

Automotive & Automobile industry

Metals & Mining industry list

Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology industry list

Electronics industry list

Publishing and Printing Industry List

Sales & Marketing Executives list

Electronics industry list

Computer Software & Hardware

Retail industry list

Oil & Gas industry list

Electric Energy & Utility industry list

Telecommunication  industry list

Financial Executives List

ERP Users list

HR Executives List

Let us know your target criteria (any sector), we can help you in reaching
out them. Reply to this mail now and get a sample of the target audience you
wish to reach. Also please let me know a convenient time for a quick 15 min
conference call to discuss further.

Feel free to email me for any further information.

Look forward to hear back form you.

Kind Regards,

Karen Pollard

Business Development Executive

[email-masked]