Subject: Re- Profiling Funds

From: "Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:41:00 +0530 (IST)

-- 
Hello
I am Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada,70 yrs old,wife of former head of state and
President of Philippines) I have a sensitive, confidential brief and I am
asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds($18,000,000.00USD).What
I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and
I from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies,keep my
confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this
proposition I have offered you. All confirmable documents to back up this
fund shall be made available to you by my son who you will be replying to,
as soon as I receive your reply via ([email-masked]) my
son shall let you know what is required of you.
Regards From
Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.