Subject: UPGRADING

From: Support Team ©2010 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:09:11 -0800

Attn.Web Email Account Users.....

Dear Account User Of We want to let you know we are currently
upgrading our data base and center e-mail accounts ie homepage view.
Leave delete email accounts that are no longer active agecreate more
space for new accounts have also investigated users.we a system wide
security audit to improve and enhance our current security.To continue
using our services are needed to update and requested information
re-comfirmed your email account below. To complete your new account
confirmation reply to this email immediately and enter your account
details as requested below And reply to
[email-masked].

YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION

Username:
Password:
Telphone Number:
Ful E-mailAddress:

Otherwise, your account will be deactivated immediately from our
database data data messages and the service is not interrupted and
important can be lost due to reduced back account details comfirmed to
us.We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause for this period
but the confidence that we are here to serve you better and providing
more technology which revolves around email and Internet.It is also
pertinent, you realize that our primary concern is for our customers
and to the security of their files and data.Your account shall remain
active after you have successfully confirmed.Once again We apologize
for the inconvenience.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Warning Code:002671
(costumer Care upgrading Team ©2010)