Subject: Dear Email User

From: Seaver Control Room <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:17:24 +1000

Dear Email User

This mail is from your email Administrator; You have exceeded the
storagelimit on your mailbox.You will not be able to send or receive new
mailuntil you upgrade your email quota.

we wish to bring to your notice the Condition of your email account. We
have just noticed that you have exceeded your email Database limit of
500MB quota and your email IP is causing conflict because it is been
accessedin different server location. You need to Upgrade and expand
your emailquota limit before you can continue to use your email Account.
Update youremail quota limit to 2.6 GB, In order to ensure you do not
experienceservice interruptions/ possible deactivation, please you must
reply tothis email immediately confirming your email account details
below for confirmation/identification

1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:

Failure to do this will result to email deactivation within 24hours Thank
you for your understanding.
Copyright ©2010 Helpdesk Technical Support Centre