Subject: Ford Foundation Award

From: "Ford Foundation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 17:49:56 -0400

THE FORD FOUNDATION
United Kingdom Regional Office,
11 Dustable,NW1 7NL,London.

The Ford Foundation would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the 
board of trustees as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation for 
our own personal, educational, and business development. The Ford Foundation, 
established Since 1953, the Ford Foundation has made its headquarters in New 
York. Nearly half of our staff works in our regional offices and the rest are 
in New York.By the Multi-Million groups and now supported by the Economic 
Community for West African States (ECOWAS), United Nations Organization (UNO) 
and the European Union (EU) was conceived with the objective of human 
growth,educational, and community development.In conjunction with the ECOWAS, 
UNO and the EU, We are giving out a yearly donation of£1,000,000.00 (One 
Million Great British Pound Sterlings) each to 100 lucky recipients. These 
specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to 100 lucky international 
recipients worldwide; in different categories for their personal business 
development and enhancement of their educational plans. This is a yearly 
program, which is a measure of universal development strategy. You are hereby 
advise to get back to us, for claim of your prize send the below details for 
processing purpose.

1) Your Full Names:
2) Your Address:
3) Your Cell Phone Number:
4} Your Age And Occupation:
5} Your Office phone number:
6} Your Alternate Email:
7} Your Country:

Contact Executive Sec. Mr. James Walker
Email: [email-masked]
Phone Number: +447024010812

Regards.
Mrs. Susan Cox