Subject: Kitten at IETF-61

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:45:44 -0400

Since the IESG has not been able to get the formation of the Kitten
Working Group on their agenda we have been advised to hold a 2nd BOF
at IETF-61.  If we get approval for the Charter before we arrive in
D.C. the slot will converted from a BOF slot to a WG slot.

The question to be answered then is: what do we wish to accomplish
by the end of IETF-61?

Jeffrey Altman

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 19:09:56 -0400

>>>>> "Jeffrey" == Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]> writes:

    Jeffrey> Since the IESG has not been able to get the formation of
    Jeffrey> the Kitten Working Group on their agenda we have been
    Jeffrey> advised to hold a 2nd BOF at IETF-61.  If we get approval
    Jeffrey> for the Charter before we arrive in D.C. the slot will
    Jeffrey> converted from a BOF slot to a WG slot.

Should we cancel if we don't get approved?  I.E. do we actually want
to use our second BOF slot?