Subject: RE: What to do at IETF 61

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:30:13 -0700

> In particular I want to see the SPNEGO and C-Sharp drafts.

Sorry, I was a bit overloaded recently. I will get the SPNEGO draft
polished this week and get it in before this coming new draft cut-off.
My apology to Nico for this.

I do not think I can deliver the c-sharp draft with a decent quality by
IETF-61: due the recent LH scaling-back, our resources were
re-focused/relocated and we will not be able to look at this in the near
future.

-- Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Altman
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 3:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: What to do at IETF 61

Nicolas Williams wrote:

> I will publish some additional I-Ds, yes.

In particular I want to see the SPNEGO and C-Sharp drafts.

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:57:43 -0400

Larry:

Reminder.  The cutoff date for submissions of new internet drafts is
Monday morning at 9:00am EDT.

Thanks.

Jeffrey Altman