Subject: Six new I-Ds submitted

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 03:45:21 -0500

In the past few days I have submitted the following six Internet-Drafts:

 - Guide to the GSS-APIv3
   (draft-williams-gssapi-v3-guide-to-00.txt)

 - Namespace Considerations and Registries for GSS-API Extensions
   (draft-williams-gssapi-extensions-iana-00.txt)

 - GSS-API Domain-Based Service Names and Name Type
   (draft-williams-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt)

 - GSS-API Domain-Based Service Names Mapping for the Kerberos V GSS
   Mechanism
   (draft-williams-krb5-gssapi-domain-based-names-00.txt)

 - A PRF API extension for the GSS-API
   (draft-williams-gssapi-prf-00.txt)

 - A PRF for the Kerberos V GSS-API Mechanism
   (draft-williams-krb5-gssapi-prf-00.txt)

Some of these are barebones in terms of references.  That's just me
running out of time ahead of the cut-off for new I-Ds for the 61st IETF.

Look for them to appear in the I-D repository soon.

It looks like we will have a meeting at IETF #61.  I would like a slot
for presenting on the topic of what has been published as I-Ds, what
needs to be done, etc...

Nico
-- 

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:48:52 -0500

All of these are now in the repository.

Please review them, particularly the "Guide to the GSS-APIv3" I-D:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-gssapi-v3-guide-to-00.txt

Thanks,

Nico
--