Subject: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-07.txt

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:12:22 -0400

This message announces the start of a one week working group last call 
for the Kitten document:

	Title		: A PRF API extension for the GSS-API
	Author(s)	: N. Williams
	Filename	: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-07.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-8-29
	
This document defines a Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) extension to the
   Generic Security Service Application Programming Interface (GSS-API)
   for keying application protocols given an established GSS-API
   security context.  The primary intended use of this function is to
   key secure session layers that don't or cannot use GSS-API per-
   message MIC (message integrity check) and wrap tokens for session
   protection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

The WGLC period ends at 00:01 UTC on Thursday September 15th.

Jeffrey Altman

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:21:59 -0400

This is a reminder that the WGLC on "A PRF API extension for the
GSS-API" ends in less than 30 hours.   I would appreciate hearing
from working group members whether or not this document is ready
to be sent onto the IESG.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Altman

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:10:44 -0700

As this document has been through several previous last calls and there
were no objections and at least one positive comment from a non-editor
that we are done.   I hearby declare a successful completion to the
process.

I will forward both GSSAPI PRF and KRB5 PRF to the IESG.

Thanks for all of the hard work that has gone into this extension.

Jeffrey Altman