Subject: IETF 64 Meeting Request

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:46:53 -0400

It is my intention to submit a meeting request for a 3 hour time slot.
 I hope that we can continue to make progress on the Naming Drafts as
well as complete the agenda items we were unable to get to at IETF 63.

Please submit agenda items.

Jeffrey Altman

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:14:16 -0500

> Please submit agenda items.

There should be time for a discussion of stackable pseudo-mechanisms.

As for conflicts, I think my only hard requirement is for no conflict
with BTNS -- all other possible conflicts I can live with.

Nico
--

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:35:17 -0500

> with BTNS -- all other possible conflicts I can live with.

Also, I'd prefer Tuesday or Wednesday -- I might not arrive until Monday
night.