Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-store-cred-02

From: Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 01:31:26 -0700

This message officially starts the Kitten Working Group Last Call for 
the following document:

Extended Generic Security Service Mechanism Inquiry APIs
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-store-cred-02

The Working Group Last Call for this document starts today on Sunday, 
December 8th and will end on Sunday, December 29th.

Please send any comments to the Kitten mailing list or directly to 
chairs. Reviews that found no issues are also welcomed, so if you review 
the document and find it acceptable, please let the mailing 
list/authors+chairs know as well.

Thank you,

Alexey and Shawn, Kitten WG chairs
_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 01:33:52 -0700

Sorry for the repost, the following days of the week were one off below, 
should have read:

"...starts today on Monday, December 8th and will end on Monday, 
December 29th."

Shawn.
--
Shawn M Emery wrote:
> chairs. Reviews that found no issues are also welcomed, so if you 
> review the document and find it acceptable, please let the mailing