Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-store-cred-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GSS-API Extension for Storing Delegated Credentials
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-store-cred-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-12-30

This document defines a new function for the GSS-API which allows
applications to store delegated (and other) credentials in the
implicit GSS-API credential store.  This is needed for GSS-API
applications to use delegated credentials as they would use other
credentials.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-store-cred-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten