Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-06

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:37:17 +0100

I removed gss_name_map_to_any() as per list consensus. This version also 
includes alignment with the MIT Kerberos implementation (v1.8)
which uses gss_buffer_set_t, a type defined in the Open Grid Forum
GSI (grid security infrastructure) document GFD 024. This probably
needs cleanup before we publish since it needs to be a normative
reference (?)

	Cheers Leif

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-06
Date: Sun,  7 Mar 2010 05:33:34 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-06.txt has 
been successfuly submitted by Leif Johansson and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts
Revision:	 06
Title:		 GSS-API Naming Extensions
Creation_date:	 2010-03-07
WG ID:		 kitten
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
The Generic Security Services API (GSS-API) provides a simple naming
architecture that supports name-based authorization.  This document
introduces new APIs that extend the GSS-API naming model to support
name attribute transfer between GSS-API peers.

The IETF Secretariat.