Subject: [kitten] I-D Action:draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 23:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A SASL and GSS-API Mechanism for SAML
	Author(s)       : K. Wierenga, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-09-24

Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) has found its usage on the
Internet for Web Single Sign-On.  Simple Authentication and Security
Layer (SASL) and the Generic Security Service Application Program
Interface (GSS-API) are application frameworks to generalize
authentication.  This memo specifies a SASL mechanism and a GSS-API
mechanism for SAML 2.0 that allows the integration of existing SAML
Identity Providers with applications using SASL and GSS-API.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.