Subject: [kitten] Rough agenda -- RE: [Ietf-krb-wg] Kerberos PAC discussion (Fri Dec 17 at 2PM-East) --- (Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: Kerberos PAC discussion

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:48:03 -0500

Folks,

Below is a general/rough agenda for the PAC (PAD) call on Friday Dec 
17th at 2PM-est. This is so that we have a basic structure/flow in our 
discussions.

Note that the general aim of the PAC draft is to support AD-style PACs 
for Posix systems. So, we are not out to solve all authorization 
problems in the world.

Agenda (rough):

(1) Overview of problem and draft (Simo) [20min]

(2) Specific questions needing answers:

   (a) Expiration time in a PAC.

   (b) What info needs to go into a PAC.

   (c) Extensibility of the PAC.

   (d) Others (to be collected).

PS. I have received a request to turn-on the webex-recording so that 
people who miss the call can listen later.  Does anyone have objections 
to the call being recorded?

/thomas/

__________________________________________

From: [email-masked] 
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Thomas Hardjono
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 11:11 AM
To: krb-wg mailing list ([email-masked]); [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Kerberos PAC discussion (Fri Dec 17 at 
2PM-East) --- (Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: Kerberos PAC 
discussion

Folks,

The result of the Doodle poll for the PAC call is Dec 17th (Friday) at 
2PM-East. Note that this will be an IETF-Note-Well meeting covered under 
the IETF rules/bylaws.

Here is the bridge info:

Topic: Kerberos PAC discussion
Date: Friday, December 17, 2010.
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00).
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300.
Meeting Number: 645 113 180.
Meeting Password: pacman

The webex URL info is below.

/thomas/

__________________________________________

From: Thomas Hardjono [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 11:04 AM
To: Thomas Hardjono
Subject: (Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: Kerberos PAC 
discussion

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****

Hello ,

Thomas Hardjono invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: Kerberos PAC discussion
Date: Friday, December 17, 2010
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 645 113 180
Meeting Password: pacman

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to 
https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/j.php?ED=136479597&UID=0&PW=NMjBjMTUwYjJk&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: pacman
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/j.php?ED=136479597&UID=0&PW=NMjBjMTUwYjJk&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the audio conference only
------------------------------------------------------- 
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the 
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: 
https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=136479597&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:645 113 180

------------------------------------------------------- 
For assistance
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
hardjono[AT]mit.edu

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/j.php?ED=136479597&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=njMfDRfNjs8spyErdHWjhidqmmOClqmTUi49OmTs5z4=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x645113180#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.