Subject: [kitten] IETF 86 Agenda

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 01:01:07 -0700

There should be lots of agenda items to put on the upcoming Orlando 
session given the combined areas of Kerberos, GSS-API, and SASL.  Please 
submit thesetopics, with the expected time to discuss, to the list or 
co-chairs no later than 2/27.

Shawn Emery
kitten co-chair
--

---

From: Nico Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:36:00 -0600

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:01 AM, Shawn Emery <[email-masked]> wrote:
> There should be lots of agenda items to put on the upcoming Orlando session
> given the combined areas of Kerberos, GSS-API, and SASL.  Please submit
> these topics, with the expected time to discuss, to the list or co-chairs no
> later than 2/27.

I have at least three items to put on the agenda:

 - draft-williams-kitten-channel-bound-flag
 - draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt
 - draft-williams-kitten-krb5-rcache-avoidance

(In order of importance to me.)

Possibly also:

 - draft-williams-gss-profiles

Nico
--