Subject: [kitten] Kitten WG Interim meeting May 6th 8am PDT

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 00:19:25 +0200

The Kitten WG is planning to hold a virtual interim meeting on May 6th
8am PDT.  We will use Jabber, WebEx and/or conference dial-in.

The agenda would include:

1. Resolve the GSS-API mutual authentication requirements for the three
   SASL mechanisms; OpenID, SAML, and OAuth.  We can loosen the
   restrictions of GS2 mechanisms to require mutual authentication or if
   this proves unsuccessful then remove the GS2 feature of the
   aforementioned SASL mechanisms.

2. Find/pick a solution to indicate successful a channel binding, ala
   draft-williams-kitten-channel-bound-flag.  There are a couple of
   options proposed; create a NULL context in which all mechanisms need
   to be aware of or create new set cred options that applications would
   need to be changed.  The list discussion on this topic had not
   reached consensus.

The Jabber service is available from http://www.ietf.org/jabber/ and our
group name is "kitten".

Let us know ASAP if you have comments on the agenda or date.

/Simon

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:23:22 -0700

Simply because I want to get it done.  Can we discuss the set off issues
related to the IAKERB draft?  This should be relatively short.

I will vote for Jabber/WebEx rather than dial-in.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of
> Simon Josefsson
> Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:19 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [kitten] Kitten WG Interim meeting May 6th 8am PDT
> 
> The Kitten WG is planning to hold a virtual interim meeting on May 6th 8am
> PDT.  We will use Jabber, WebEx and/or conference dial-in.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:27:34 -0400

>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Schaad <[email-masked]> writes:

    Jim> Simply because I want to get it done.  Can we discuss the set
    Jim> off issues related to the IAKERB draft?  This should be
    Jim> relatively short.

    Jim> I will vote for Jabber/WebEx rather than dial-in.

I assume if we do webex we'll have dialin support for the voice
portion. Although I believe ietf webex only has local numbers.

For one I cannot use the webex client (or at least don't want to
reinstall either my laptop or desktop so I can), so if there is not a
way to call in via PSTN, you won't have me on voice.

---

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:36:26 -0600

> related to the IAKERB draft?  This should be relatively short.

Sounds reasonable.  I've placed this at the end of the agenda:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/05/06/kitten/agenda/agenda-interim-2013-kitten-1

> I will vote for Jabber/WebEx rather than dial-in.

Yes, last I checked, WebEx and audio conference is provided with 
toll-free (US/Canada) and global call-in numbers.

Shawn.
-- 
>> From:[email-masked]  [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of
>> Simon Josefsson
>> To:[email-masked]
>> The Jabber service is available fromhttp://www.ietf.org/jabber/  and our
>> group name is "kitten".
>>