Subject: [kitten] IETF 88 - Agenda Items

From: Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:49:46 -0600

There should be lots of agenda items to put on a possible Vancouver 
session given recent activity on the list.  Please submit these topicsto 
the list or co-chairs no later than 9/23.

Shawn.
kitten co-chair
--

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:57:47 +0000

On 9/18/13 2:49 AM, "Shawn M Emery" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>There should be lots of agenda items to put on a possible
>Vancouversession given recent activity on the list.  Please submit these
>topics to the list or co-chairs no later than 9/23.

I should be submitting a "final" draft of the SAML-EC mechanism this week
and would like to start the WGLC process on that. Don't know if that's an
agenda item per se, just noting it.

-- Scott