Subject: [kitten] WGLC of draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-18

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:14:30 -0500 (EST)

This message begins the fourth Working Group Last Call (WGLC) of "A set of
SASL Mechanisms for OAuth" <draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-18.txt>.  Due to
the overlap of the last call period with holidays, the duration of the
WGLC is extended to four weeks, so the WGLC will end on 12 January 2015.
The draft is available at:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-18

Because the changes between -15 and -18 involve behavior changes,
including changes regarding discovery and dynamic registration, the Chairs
decided to issue an additional last call.

Please review the document and send comments to the Working Group
mailing list < kitten at itef.org > or the co-chairs < kitten-chairs
at tools.ietf.org > before the end of the WGLC.  Any and all comments
on the document are sought in order to access the strength of
consensus.  Even if you have read and commented on this or earlier
versions of the draft, please feel free to comment again.  This is
particularly important if you found issues with the previous version.

As a reminder, comments can be anything from "this looks fine" to
"this is a horrible idea"; they can include suggestions for minor
editorial corrections to significant editorial changes.

- Your Kitten Chairs

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:27:19 -0500 (EST)

We've gotten some "looks good"s on the oauth list, for those only on
kitten@.

Just under two weeks remain in the last call period.

-Ben

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten
>