Subject: [kitten] call for topics for IETF 94

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 23:01:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Taking advantage of today's energy on the list, a reminder that IETF 94 is
coming up at the beginning of November, and schedule requests are due by
the end of this week.

If you have topics that you would like to be discussed in Yokohoma, please
send them to the list or the chairs, so that we can determine what length
timeslot to request.

Thanks,

Ben

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:47:29 +0000

>send them to the list or the chairs, so that we can determine what length

I need to try and get the SAML-EC draft moving again because I had some inquiries from some research groups about getting it finalized. I don't believe there are any outstanding comments pending on it right now, but the draft is expired, so I can give it a once over and publish an update if that's necessary (which seems like it would be).

But as far as moving it forward, I don't know the process.

-- Scott

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:24:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015, Cantor, Scott wrote:

> I need to try and get the SAML-EC draft moving again because I had some
> inquiries from some research groups about getting it finalized. I don't
> believe there are any outstanding comments pending on it right now, but
> the draft is expired, so I can give it a once over and publish an update
> if that's necessary (which seems like it would be).

I'd have to check the archives to remember if there were pending changes
other than the general polishing you wanted to do.  Please do publish the
updated when you can.

> But as far as moving it forward, I don't know the process.

Once we think it's ready to progress, it goes into the queue for WGLC;
I'll be starting a WGLC for the new CAMMAC security considerations soon,
which gives you time to finish up the update :)

Thanks,

Ben

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 19:56:12 +0000

>other than the general polishing you wanted to do.  Please do publish the

I don't recall any, but an issue came up today that could use a bit of clarification anyway. I'll try and get a new draft done by end of next week.

Thank you,
-- Scott

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 01:10:42 -0400 (EDT)

Given the dearth of suggestions, it looks like we will not be requesting a
time slot in Yokohama.

-Ben