Subject: [kitten] WGLC on draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-03

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 20:37:13 -0400 (EDT)

This message begins the second Working Group Last Call (WGLC) of "Kerberos
Authorization Data Container Authenticated by Multiple MACs"
<draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-03>.  A previous version of this document was
approved by the IESG for publication, but while the document was in the
RFC Editor queue, an error was discovered regarding processing CAMMACs in
cross-realm TGTs [0] that required changes to the document, so it was
brought back to the working group for further modifications.

Although the changes since the previously approved version are only in the
Security Considerations section, the entire document is open for review
during this WGLC.  The WGLC will last two weeks, ending on Sunday, October
18th.  The draft is available at:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-03

A diff of the changes since the previously approved version is available
at:

https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-03.txt&url1=draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-01.txt

Please review the document and send comments to the Working Group mailing
list [email-masked] or the co-chairs [email-masked] before the
end of the WGLC.  Any and all comments on the document are sought in order
to access the strength of consensus.  Even if you have read and commented
on this or earlier versions of the draft, please feel free to comment
again.  This is particularly important if you found issues with the
previous version.

As a reminder, comments can be anything from "this looks fine" to "this is
a horrible idea"; they can include suggestions for minor editorial
corrections to significant editorial changes.

- Your Kitten Chairs

[0] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/kitten/current/msg05336.html

---

From: Greg Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:20:58 -0400

> brought back to the working group for further modifications.

The new security considerations next looks good to me.  (No great
surprise since I had reviewed it prior to the draft update, but I
re-read it for the WGLC and it still looks fine.)

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:32:51 -0400 (EDT)

Just four days remain in this WGLC.
We've already gotten some comments from Greg, but more review would be
most welcome.

-Ben

On Sun, 4 Oct 2015, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten
>