Subject: [kitten] meeting in Seoul?

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 20:53:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Session requests are now open for IETF 97 in Seoul (November 13-18).  Does
anyone have topic(s) they would like to cover there?  If there are no
responses, I will assume that we will not meet and submit a session
request to that effect.

Please send in any topics by September 7.

-Ben
for the kitten chairs

---

From: Nathaniel McCallum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:02:38 -0400

> Please send in any topics by September 7.

I would definitely like to discuss my three outstanding drafts:
  * Authentication Indicators
  * URI Discovery
  * SPAKE Preauth

This discussion doesn't have to be in Seoul, though I may be there for
other reasons.

In the case of Authentication Indicators, the authors feel this draft
is complete and is ready for WGLC.

Regarding the other two drafts, I am about to issue new revisions
(today or tomorrow). I would very much like them to be adopted by the
working group.

In the case of URI Discovery, we are close to merging a patch
supporting the feature.
    https://github.com/krb5/krb5/pull/481

In the case of SPAKE, we have a basic implementation working and plan
to expand it to support second features in the coming months.
    https://github.com/greghudson/krb5/tree/spake

We would very much like to move these drafts along as quickly as
possible.

Nathaniel