Subject: [kitten] call for reviews of draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 11:46:58 -0400 (EDT)

This document is being implemented and is likely ready to advance to the
IESG, but as Nathaniel noted at the end of June, it's only had Greg's
review of the -02, my review of the precursor draft, and whatever review
Tom did when the authdata number was assigned.  It would be good to get a
couple more reviews before we send this document over to the IESG, even if
we are going to try out the new scheme that skips a formal WGLC.

-Ben
for the kitten chairs

---

From: Richard Feezel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 19:26:07 -0400

I am keenly interested in seeing this approved as I have immediate need of
this capability.

I have carefully read the -02 draft and I find no problems with it moving
forward as written.

Thanks,
Richard

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten
>

-- 
Richard M Feezel
[email-masked]