Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:34:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : AES Encryption with HMAC-SHA2 for Kerberos 5
        Authors         : Michael J. Jenkins
                          Michael A. Peck
                          Kelley W. Burgin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-08-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for Kerberos 5.  The new types use AES in CTS mode
   (CBC mode with ciphertext stealing) for confidentiality and HMAC with
   a SHA-2 hash for integrity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michael Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:11:26 -0400

This update is in response to comments made so far during IESG review. It
contains several clarifications but no changes that required test vector
regeneration.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next
Generation of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

-- 
Mike Jenkins
[email-masked] - if you want me to read it only at my desk
[email-masked] - to read everywhere
443-634-3951

---

From: Greg Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 02:07:29 -0400

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11

I have looked over these changes and they all seem fine.

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 14:56:45 -0400

> contains several clarifications but no changes that required test vector

The changes look good to me.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Altman

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 00:14:30 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the updates; they look good to me.

-Ben