Subject: [kitten] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-alg-agility-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Datatracker on behalf of Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 18:59:45 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-alg-agility-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-alg-agility/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, thanks for this work. I only have a couple of editorial comments:

- Abstract and Introduction: Please expand PKINIT on first mention in both the
abstract and body.

§4: "... implementations conforming to this specification can OPTIONALLY send
back a list of supported CMS types ..."

OPTIONALLY is not a defined keywords. I suggest changing "... can OPTIONALLY
..." to "MAY" Plural disagreement between "implementations" and "a list".

---

From: Robbie Harwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 16:06:21 -0500

> ..." to "MAY" Plural disagreement between "implementations" and "a list".

Hi Ben, thanks for taking a look!

Greg was kind enough to push a new version (-06) to the datatracker that
hopefully addresses your concerns.

Thanks,
--Robbie