Subject: Re: [kitten] I-D: Best practices for password hashing and storage

From: "Sam Whited" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 13:34:53 -0400

In the interest of keeping this moving, it's been a little over a week
and I've had a bit of review and Dave of course mentioned the initial
reason he suggested this document be brought here. If anyone else has
feedback or opinions on whether this should or should not be taken on by
the WG, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Otherwise, what are the next steps?

Thanks as always for your help guiding me through this process. I really
appreciate it.

—Sam

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, at 23:14, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> I would probably give the original mail a week or so bake time and
> see what response it elicits before going out of your way to get
> further review.

-- 
Sam Whited

---

From: Robbie Harwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:15:53 -0400

"Sam Whited" <[email-masked]> writes:

> feedback or opinions on whether this should or should not be taken on
> by the WG, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
>
> Thanks as always for your help guiding me through this process. I
> really appreciate it.

Thanks for your patience; that delay was longer than I intended.  I've
issued the formal call for adoption; assuming no objections, I'm
inclined to adopt.

Thanks,
--Robbie