Subject: [kitten] Please welcome Alexey Melnikov as kitten co-chair!

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 11:40:43 -0800

Hi all,

Robbie has been doing everything on his own for some time now, and I'm
happy to report that I've been able to enlist Alexey Melnikov to join
Robbie as co-chair to spread the load.  I should actually say "welcome
back!" to Alexey, who was also co-chair of the initial incarnation of
KITTEN in 2004.  You may also recognize him as a recent ART AD -- Alexey
brings a lot of experience with him, both in the authentication
technologies and in the IETF itself.

Thanks Alexey, and I look forward to working with you and Robbie!

-Ben

---

From: Ludovic BOCQUET <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 22:53:15 +0000

Hi all,

It is a very good news!

Same to me: Welcome back Alexey :)

Regards,

BOCQUET Ludovic

________________________________
From: Kitten <[email-masked]> on behalf of Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 7:40 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [kitten] Please welcome Alexey Melnikov as kitten co-chair!

Hi all,

-Ben

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 14:28:25 +0000

Hi Ben,

> Thanks Alexey, and I look forward to working with you and Robbie!

Thank you for the re-introduction. I am looking forward to working with 
Robbie and the WG!

Best Regard,

Alexey