Subject: [kitten] Diffie-Hellman modulus sizing in Kerberos PKINIT

From: Robbie Harwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 10:31:14 -0400

Hi curdle + kitten,

I've put together a short document to update the minimum DH modulus size
used in Kerberos Public Key Initial Authentication (RFC 4556), similar
to what RFC 8270 did for SSH.

It can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harwood-krb-pkinit-dh-upsize/

Be well,
--Robbie

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 09:49:35 -0700

Thanks, Robbie!

MUST 4k and MAY 2k is not what my first instinct would have been, but on
further reflection it seems defensible as forward-looking guidance.

-Ben

> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten