Subject: [kitten] interested in co-chairing a WG (e.g., KITTEN)?

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:03:23 -0800

Hi all,

With Robbie's departure we're down to just a single KITTEN chair.
While Alexey has plenty of experience in the job, it does mean that we'd
need to handle any document he coauthors on a case-by-case basis, since he
shouldn't shepherd or judge consensus on his own documents.

Roman and I recently sent a call for general interest in chairing
security-area WGs to the general security-area list
(https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/saag/YL0LZJjxFZnHKNsaUPH3E-q1y4U/),
but I wanted to also ask here since we have an immediate need and some
people might not be reading the SAAG list [0].  As we wrote there:

If you are interested in chairing, or know someone interested in chairing,
please email us privately [1].  Chairs with previous experience are great.  No
prior experience is also fine as we often pair experienced chairs with
those new to the role.

Thanks,

Ben

[0] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag to join or view archives
[1] e.g., at [email-masked] or direct to me ([email-masked]) and Roman
([email-masked])