Subject: [kitten] Stepping down as KITTEN co-chair

From: Robbie Harwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:37:27 -0500

Hi kitten,

I'm stepping down from my role as a kitten co-chair after 3.5 years.  I
am grateful to all current and previous IETF folks who have provided
guidance, especially Ben Kaduk, Matthew A. Miller, Alexey Melnikov (in
whose capable hands the wg now rests), and everyone else who contributed
to kitten discussions during that time.  Thank you all.

Be well,
--Robbie

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 09:19:14 -0800

Hi Robbie,

A big thanks for all your work these past few years!
It's been a pleasure, and I'm sorry to see you go, but wish you the best of
luck in your coming endeavors.

Thank you!

-Ben