Subject: [Fwd: Kerberos Working Group Last Call - PKINIT]

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 10:44:43 -0600

So far we have only received one comment of the PKINIT 
draft which is in WG last call for the last two weeks. 
If you have comments get them in by Monday.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Kerberos Working Group Last Call - PKINIT
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:14:14 -0600
From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

At the last IETF meeting in San Diego, the Kerberos WG said:

  "We then moved on to PKINIT. Brian Tung said there was only one minor correction. 
   This document has been will scrutinized over the years, and is only waiting
   for the Kerberos Revisions. Jeff Schiller suggested that we move this on too
   WG last call, even though it is still waiting.  By general consensus, 15-1
   we will be doing a WG last call shortly after the meeting."

I would like to start the Working Group Last Call on the PKINIT document:

    Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos
    draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-12.txt 

This is subject to minor modifications to update the references to the
Kerberos Revisions. I realize that this document deadline is January 15, 2001. 
And if need be we could ask the authors to resubmit it. 

The last call should last two weeks, so lets set the deadline for comments to
February 12.

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444