Subject: draft of new 1510bis section 5

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Feb 2001 02:43:01 -0500

I have been working on substantial revisions to section 5 of
kerberos-revisions, and am attempting to get a polished version to
Cliff really soon now.  Please look at and comment on my working copy
at

http://web.mit.edu/tlyu/krbrev/krbrev5-new.html

I know that there are a number of places that need more work,
including coming up with a coherent list of changes since RFC1510.
Also, I know that section numbering is currently kind of out of sync.

Mostly, I would like people to look at and comment on the new ASN.1
types I've defined, since they are the parts that perhaps need the
most scrutiny.

Please note that I've also rearranged the structure of section 5
somewhat to be more logical; hopefully this will make it a little
easier to read than before.

---Tom

---

From: Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Feb 2001 15:31:46 -0500

Unless the ASN.1 Police have the ability to come arrest us, I would
suggest "invalid" instead of "illegal" regarding some of our uses of
ASN.1.