Subject: KRB-WG - Preparing the Agenda for Minneapolis

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:55:28 -0600

The 50th IETF will be held next month March 18-23. The Kerberos WG
currently is scheduled for Tuesday, March 20, 0900-1130 

I am in the process of preparing the agenda, and am looking for
input from you the working group members. 

We should expect to see at updates at least 3 drafts, Revisions,
PKINIT, and Password Change. We should also see a new draft on
Referral. 

I would expect to spend most of the time on the Revisions,
which should have had most of the name canonicalization and
referrals removed, a new section 6 on encryption and possible
major updates to Section 5 on message formats.

The new Referral draft, covers much of the name canonicalization
and referrals which has stirred major discussions on the list, and
has held up the Revisions.  This draft will allow us to discuss the
issues without holding up the Revisions. 

PKINIT was in WG last call, but there where a number of questions at the
last minute, which have not bee addressed on the list by the authors. 
There are making some changes, and should have a new draft. 

Are there other draft, or topics which I have missed? 

Let me know in the next few days. 

Thanks.
  
-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444