Subject: Kerberos WG at London Meeting

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:01:20 -0500

I would like to schedule a session for the Kerberos Working Group
at the London IETF. 

Proposed agenda topics:

   Kerberos Referrals with special attention to:

      Name canonicalization

         I had asked Martin Rex if he would be attending, so as to get his input 
         in person on this issue. But he is not sure at this time if he can come.  

      Section 5. 
 
      Section 6. 

         I would like to encourage Tom Yu and Ken Raeburn to get updated
         versions of Section 5 and Section 6 to Cliff prior to the meeting. 
         If this requires prior additional discussion on the mailing list
         please bring up the issues.

  Other drafts. Hopefully we will have gotten the password draft through
  WG last call by then. 

Any other topics? 

I would like to have the first draft agenda by the end of the week.

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 May 2001 17:34:55 -0400

>>>>> "Douglas" == Douglas E Engert <[email-masked]> writes:

    Douglas> I would like to schedule a session for the Kerberos
    Douglas> Working Group at the London IETF.

    Douglas> Proposed agenda topics:

    Douglas>    Kerberos Referrals with special attention to:

    Douglas>       Name canonicalization

Please separate referals from name canonicalization.  They really
don't depend on each other except in the Microsoft implementation and
I think we are likely to have consensus on referals before the meeting
(if we don't have it already) and joining the two issues bogs down
referals.  Also, unless something new has happened since the last
IETF, we have consensus on server name canonicalization (or at least
we did at the small meeting Thursday morning), so probably separating
server vs client canonicalization would be good too.