Subject: krbrev - Revisions for section 5

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

All,

A revised section 5, by Tom Yu is on the site.  Please provide
feedback to Tom <[email-masked]>, CC'ed to me, but not the list, that
is as specific as possible, suggesting specific changes, or if you
don't know the specific change, pointing out your concern.  

In this version, Tom has removed a number of things that have been in
the drafts for a long tome and which some people have been
implementing based on.  Among these, it appears that ticket extensions
have been removed.  I do not think that this is something that has
been agreed to as a whole and it is somthing that we will have to
revisit again at the meeting.

Tom will be making updates as he changes this section, and to respond
directly to the inquiries, CCing the list with the original suggestion
and the change made if a change is made, or back to the person making
the comment if clarification is required.

The revisions can be found at:

   http://www.isi.edu/people/bcn/krb-revisions

Clifford Neuman