Subject: krbrev - section 4 - no changes

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:03:32 -0700 (PDT)

All,

There are no changes to section 4.  You can find the latest versions at:

 http://www.isi.edu/people/bcn/krb-revisions

I would like it if the feedback is as specific as possible, suggesting
specific changes, or if you don't know the specific change, pointing
out your concern.

Please first send the suggestion to me alone.  I will then either make
the change and reply to the list (crediting your contribution of
course), or I will reply to you individually to try to clarify or
explain why I don't think the change is necessary.  At this point you
can either reply to me individually, or to the list if you think there
is an issue that needs discussion.  In all messages to me - or
subsequently to the list, please include "krbrev -" as a prefix to the
subject - it cause the message to go into a separate folder for easier
tracking.

We will continue this revisions cycle through the meeting, so if you
don't get changes to me today (I understand that is unlikely), still
send them to me and I will update the version of the web site for
continued discussion.  I will be submitting the draft in its current
form up to noon (US PDT) today - to meet the 5PM (US EDT) deadline.

Clifford Neuman