Subject: seeking cooperation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed,25 ʮ���� 2001 15:41:06 +0800

T&F  Information  Exchange  (T&F)
Physical Address : Room 210, Building 2, Chegongzhuang Street No. 6,
                               Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Post Code: 100044
Tel:   +86-10-6800-3112
Fax:  +86-10-6800-1452
Web site: http://www.tangfeng.org
E-mail:    [email-masked]
                 [email-masked]
                 [email-masked]

Dear Sirs,
    The excellent reputation you enjoy here caused my desire to contact with
you, and if possible, to build cooperative relationship with you.
    T&F is a senior investigative corporation in China. We are seeking
international cooperation with abroad investigative companies. That is, if
you need data from China, you can consign the mission to us, for we are
authority in this field in China. At the same time, we can also consign
investigative missions to you when we need data from your country. Thus we
can be each other's agencies on investigative business.
    Our services include:
    1/ credit and status investigation:
      Registration of corporation; history of corporation; background of the
legal person; financial profiles; relations with banks; leading products;
manufacture capacity; equipment; trademark usage; affiliates profiles; and
so on
    2/ market research:
      Supplying professional market Research; advertisement effect
investigation; new product market research
    3/ investment services:
      Investment feasible analysis report; credit and status report of your
partner; serving as agency of foreign companies; other comprehensive inquiry
services
    4/ knowledge property protection:
      Inquiry on trademark and patent registered in China; imitated famous
trademark investigation
    5/ information collection:
      Information about enterprises within China; information collection and
edit of policies, laws, business trend and open profiles of various
enterprises
    6/ legal consultation:
      Providing all-around legal consultative service for both enterprises
and individuals
    7/ criminal record search

    T&F has built stable cooperative relationships with a lot of government
departments of China for ages, such as the Industry & Trade Administrative
Bureau of China, China Statistics Bureau, China National Economic
Information Center, etc. The large investigative network of T&F is consisted
of a lot of economic specialists and professional investigators.
    If you are interested in the cooperation mentioned above, please contact
us. We'll be waiting for your message all the time.
    We are sorry if we've brought inconvenience to you.
    Wish you a merry Christmas.

    T&F
    China