Subject: IETF Kerberos WG Interum Meeting

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:56:49 -0600

The Kerberos WG is planing on holding an interim Working Group
meeting in earl February at MIT. The goal of the meeting would be to 
complete the Kerberos Revisions draft, and as such we would spend 
the time writing and review the drafts. 

Based on comments at the Salt Lake City meeting, most of the 
active member of the WG could attend. But I would like to 
get a count of who would like to attend, and what dates
they are available.  The meeting would most likely be two days. 

We have already determined the the Feb. 6-8 is out do to the NDSS
meeting. We have also been requested not to hold it the week of the 18
So that leave the week of Feb. 11-15. 

Please reply to me by early January, you availability and preferences:
Use a Capital "X" for you preferences, and a lower case "x" if you could 
make these days but prefer one of the others.  

___ Monday (11) and Tuesday (12)

___ Tuesday (12) and Wednesday (13)

___ Wednesday (13) and Thursday (14)

___ Thursday (14) and Friday (15) 

___ I can not attend any of the above and would like to have an 
    alternate date as I feel I am a key participant in the process. 

___ I can not attend, but would like the WG to go on without me, keeping
    me involved by e-mail. 

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444