Subject: Re: Status of Kerberos Clarifications

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

This is taking a little longer than I hoped and I have received some
additional input.  At this point, my schedule has slipped to this
coming Monday.

Clifford Neuman

   Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>

   Members of the Kerberos Working Group,

   I wanted to provide a brief update on the status of Kerberos
   clairifications.  As of yesterday I have received input on most of the
   sections needing changes for krb-clarifications and hope to have a
   document out for wg last call by Wednesday of next week.

   Clifford Neuman

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:34:57 -0400

>>>>> "Clifford" == Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]> writes:

    Clifford> This is taking a little longer than I hoped and I have
    Clifford> received some additional input.  At this point, my
    Clifford> schedule has slipped to this coming Monday.

OK.  Since I have not received any negative comments to my message
from last Friday, I'm going to send you text, hopefully today.