Subject: krb-wg meeting at 57th IETF in Vienna

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:15:39 -0500

There appears to be enough interest in holding a krb-wg session
at the next IETF in Vienna in July. There should be at least 4 of the
core people of the working group who can attend. (I am not one of them.)

Possible agenda topics include Extensions,  set-change Password,
PKINIT, PKCROSS, Internationalization, extra tgt, DH preauth draft 
and LDAP Kerberos common issues. 

So I am looking for specific topics, spoeakers, additional topics,
and a sub-chairman for the meeting.  

Depending on the response, I can ask for a 1 or 2 hour session. 

Comments?

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:37:59 -0400

I will commit to talking about extra-tgt and to giving text to
Jonathan in time for him to get a draft in before the deadline.