Subject: LAST CALL COMMENT CLARIFICATIONS

From: Love <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:47:37 +0200

> You have until July 4 till the Last Call ends. 

This is late, but I just I think there is a dangling reference in
[8.1. Specification 2]. what is DES-MD5 ? I can't find reference to it
anywhere. I guess its RSA-MD5-DES (checksum type 8). Correct ?

Love

---

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:05:44 -0500

> anywhere. I guess its RSA-MD5-DES (checksum type 8). Correct ?

Yes that should be correct. The draft-ietf-krb-wg-crypto-05.txt                  
Section 6.2.1. DES with MD5 requires des-cbc-md5 encryption mode to support
rsa-md5-des 

> 
> Love
> 
>   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>    Part 1.2Type: application/pgp-signature

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444