Subject: Submission of drafts

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:44:53 -0500

October 20th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents).

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 20th, 
at 09:00 ET.  
 
As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Wednesday, October 15th.

[Thats tommorow! I don't believe we have any, but Sam you working on
a Pre-Auth Framework. Was this going to be a draft or just a presentation.
If is a draft, get the name to me by tommorrow.]

October 27th: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
October 27th, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444