Subject: Last Call comments: 'The Kerberos Network Authentication Service (V5)'

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:45:49 -0800

A minor change:

Section 7.5.1: GSS-CFX is using 22-25, can we update these numbers?

Thanks, Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 12:47 PM
To: IETF-Announce 
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: 'The Kerberos Network Authentication Service (V5)'
to

         Proposed Standard 
Reply-to: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG WG to consider the 
following document:

- 'The Kerberos Network Authentication Service (V5) '
   <draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-clarifications-04.txt> as a Proposed 
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-11-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-clarifica
tio

ns-04.txt