Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-04.txt - Last Day

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:00:41 -0600

Today is the last day of the WG last call. Get your comments in today.

Larry, JK, Sam, 
Tomorrow or as soon as you can , I would like want you to summarize 
the comments, and the changes that will need to be made to the document. 
Then send this to the list, so we can make sure everyone's comments where
addressed. We can then determine if another Last call is needed, or the specific
changes can be added to the current document. 

The GSSAPI draft "The Kerberos Version 5 GSS-API Mechanism: Version 2"
is now ready for krb-wg WG last call. We are starting the WG Last call 
process, which will last two weeks and end on Monday December 15. 
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-04.txt

I encourage all WG members to read this document, and send in comments.
To help keep any comments straight PLEASE:

 o In the title of the e-mail have the at least "gssapi-cfx-04" 

 o Include the section number in the title of the e-mail  

 o If there are multiple technical issues to consider, please send as 
   separate e-mails.  

I especially encourage those members who represent vendors and developers of 
current implementations to review the document, and to comment. This includes 
positive comments to proceed!