Subject: REPLY ME.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:01:52 -0700

BRANCH MANAGER,
FINANCIAL TRUST BANK,
LAGOS T.HOUSE BRANCH,
LAGOS NIGERIA.
OFFICE EMAIL   -- [email-masked]
PERSONAL EMAIL -- [email-masked]
Dear Friend,
My name is Rosemary Williams a branch manager in my bank. I have urgent 
and very confidential business proposition for you. On JAN. 1990, an 
American oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum 
Corporation, Mr. smith Shaw made a numbered time (Fixed) deposited for 
twelve calendar months, valued at US$15,000,000.00 (fifteen Million 
Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to 
his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a 
reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, 
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. smith Shaw died from 
an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he 
did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were 
fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that 
Mr. smith Shaw did not declare any next of kin in all his official 
documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of 
US$15,000,000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the interest is being 
rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will 
come forward to claim it. According to the Nigerian Law, at the 
expiration of 15 (fifteen) years, the money will revert to the 
ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the 
funds. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner 
to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. smith Shaw so that the fruits of 
this old mans labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt 
officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide me immediately 
with your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the 
necessary documents and affidavits, which will put you in place as the 
next of kin. We shall employ the service of an attorney for drafting 
and notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and 
letter of probate/administration in your favor the transfer. A bank 
account in any part of the world, which you provide, will then 
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of 
kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the 
ratio of 75% for me and 20% for you, while 5% for the expenses incurred 
during the cost of this transfer. There is no risk at all as all the 
paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my 
position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of 
this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via 
the private email address below. Upon your response, I shall then 
provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you 
understand. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured 
that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I 
shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. 
Awaiting your urgent reply via email.
Thanks,
(For confidential purposes you could also reply me only through either 
my personal or office email on. 
OFFICE EMAIL   -- [email-masked]
PERSONAL EMAIL -- [email-masked]