Subject: RE: PKINIT-23: DH GROUP SELECTION: ticket 530

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:15:14 -0800

group 14 does not even match with AES128. We might still need group 16.

-- larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Hartman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 3:09 PM
To: Liqiang(Larry) Zhu
Cc: Jeffrey Hutzelman; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: PKINIT-23: DH GROUP SELECTION: ticket 530

I'd recommend looking at mandating support for AES128 in pkinit
implementations and suggesting that be used instead of aes256 so you can
get a smaller DH group.

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:17:56 -0500

>>>>> "Liqiang(Larry)" == Liqiang(Larry) Zhu <[email-masked]> writes:

    Liqiang(Larry)> group 14 does not even match with AES128. We might
    Liqiang(Larry)> still need group 16.  -- larry

Sure.  I was not intending to object to your change just propose
something related.