Subject: [Fwd: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-02.txt and draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-02.txt]

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:14:50 -0400

The following Internet-Drafts related to the Kerberos WG
are now in WGLC within the Kitten WG.

Subject: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-02.txt and draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-02.txt
From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:12:16 -0400

Today begins a Working Group Last Call on the working group
drafts:

 * draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-02.txt
 * draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-02.txt

There are known issues related to ID-Nits failures which will
be addressed at the end of the working group last call period
prior to submission to the IESG.

* draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-02.txt:

  - The IANA Considerations section is missing

  - The boilerplate must be updated to RFC 3978

  - The IPR disclosure must be in conformance with BCP 79.

* draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-02.txt:

  - The Introductions section is missing

  - The IANA Considerations section is missing

  - The boilerplate must be updated to RFC 3978

  - The IPR disclosure must be in conformance with BCP 79.

In addition, there are two issues which must be addressed
for there to be a successful completion of the WGLC.

(1) Language Bindings for Java and C# should be provided as part
    of draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf

(2) Appropriate text specifying how the key usage for the Krb5
    PRF function will be determined must be added.

This WGLC will end on April 28, 2005.

Jeffrey Altman