Subject: RE: krb-wg interim meeting in September 2005

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 09:26:00 -0700

For planning purposes and in order to have successful meeting, we would
like to pin down the meeting agenda and schedule 3 months before the
meeting. 

Thanks for your support Sam, and thanks others for thinking ahead of
time.

-- Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Hartman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 10:04 PM
To: Liqiang(Larry) Zhu
Cc: [email-masked]; JK Jaganathan; Jeffrey Hutzelman
Subject: Re: krb-wg interim meeting in September 2005

I think I and the MIT folks can probably attend this meeting.

I'd like to propose the following agenda and I think people may see why
it would not fit well into IETF 63:

I'd like to schedule the necessary work to get a test matrix together
to advance RFC 3961, 3962, 4120 and 4121 to draft standard.  (The last
two are clarifications and CFX--CFX probably can't advance right now
because of GSS base and 1964).

I believe that doing this work in the context of an WG meeting would
be appropriate.  I believe the work needs to get done.

I also think having this along side a dedicated large chunk of time
where we could actually test to see if we all meet the test matrix
would be wonderful.

--Sam