Subject: IETF63 Kerberos Working Group Meeting - Please participate

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:01:45 +0200

The Kerberos WG meeting will occur today Monday, 1400-1600 Paris Time.

I would like to encourage folks to participate in the meeting, even if
you are unable to attend in person.  As usual, a Jabber chat room will
be available so that folks not present in person can follow along and
contribute.  Information on joining the chat room is available at

          http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html

In addition, there will be a one-way MP3 audio stream available,
allowing remote participants to hear everything that goes on during the
meeting. Information on the audio feed is appended to the end of this
message.

The agenda and presentation slides are available on the web at
web at http://grand.central.org/dl/ietf-krb-wg/ietf63/

In something of a departure from past practice, this meeting will focus
on technical discussion of current issues, rather than the usual series
of presentations on the status of various documents.  It is my hope that
we will be able to use this time productively, to move forward on PKINIT
and other work.

-- Jeff