Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-32.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos
	Author(s)	: B. Tung, L. Zhu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-32.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2006-1-12
	
This document describes protocol extensions (hereafter called PKINIT)
   to the Kerberos protocol specification.  These extensions provide a
   method for integrating public key cryptography into the initial
   authentication exchange, by using asymmetric-key signature and/or
   encryption algorithms in pre-authentication data fields.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-32.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-32.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-32.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:08:50 -0500

On Thursday, January 12, 2006 03:50:01 PM -0500 [email-masked] 
wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group
> of the IETF.
>

This is the one.  I have sent a request to Sam and Russ to take this 
document to the IESG.  I wish I could say we're done with this, but it is a 
long and complex document, and I'd be surprised if it went through all of 
AD Review, IETF Last Call, and the IESG without needing any changes.

-- Jeff