Subject: draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals-08

From: "JC Ferguson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:11:17 -0500

Hi - 

I have lost track of the status of draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals-08 internet draft which expired on 12/27/2006.  

Are there plans for another draft or inclusion of this proposal in a formal RFC?

thank you,
jc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely 
for the review of the named addressee, and in conjunction with specific Acopia 
Networks business. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, 
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are unable to 
treat this information accordingly, or are not the intended recipient, please 
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.

---

From: Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:27:59 -0500

On Jan 22, 2007, at 22:11, JC Ferguson wrote:
> I have lost track of the status of draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos- 
> referrals-08 internet draft which expired on 12/27/2006.
>

Oops....  I've got some edits in progress I should get back to.   
There should be another version coming out in not too long.  Yes,  
we're aiming to make it an RFC.

ken