Subject: StringPrepBis/SASLPrepBis discussions on Idna-update mailing list (fwd)

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:52:30 -0500

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Thursday, January 11, 2007 07:52:22 AM +0100
From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: StringPrepBis/SASLPrepBis discussions on Idna-update mailing list

Hi all!  There has been some discussions on the Idna-update mailing
list about updating Stringprep, with specific discussions related to
SASLprep.  That seems highly relevant for this WG.  I think it would
be useful for people here to be aware of the direction the IDNA folks
are taking with Stringprep, and perhaps also to participate in those
discussions.  There is a mailing list for this:

http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/idna-update

The archive is available at:

http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/idna-update/2007-January/thread.html

Note well that Idna-update is not an official IETF list. :(

/Simon

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------