Subject: Re: Call for agenda items

From: Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:20:11 +0900

Hi Jeff,

> IETF 69 is coming up sooner than you think, and it is time to start 
> putting together an agenda.  Ideally, I would like to spend time on...

> If anyone has specific items they'd like to discuss, now would be a good 
> time to mention them.

Though it already has gone by a month since you asked it to the group,
I would like to put an agenda item if you can still accept it.

In a cross-realm environment, the work load of resource-limited clients
is one of issues.  Kamada and I propose a model.  We would like to
make an introduction at the next IETF meeting, and would like to know
the members' feeling about it, which can not be read from comments on
the mailing list.

Of course, it is first step to get the definition of cross-realm issues
to be solved before we make a discussion of solution in detail.
So if the agenda is not full still, please give us 10 minutes (7 minutes
for presentation, 3 minutes for discussion).

Best regards,