Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-02

From: "Richards, Gareth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:58:08 -0000

Minor update to the I-D that has the following change.

> Following a discussion on list, version 01 of
draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth supports using a hash of the OTP value in
the key generation.  The KDC sends > a list of hash algorithms and an
iteration count to the client.  The client selects an algorithm and
sends the selected algorithm along with the 
> iteration count used back to the KDC in the response.

> Currently, the I-D states that the iteration count used by the client
MUST be equal to that specified in the KDC challenge.  Following
discussions off-
> list, I think that this should be changed so that the value used by
the client MUST NOT be less.   

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 17 January 2008 11:10
To: Richards, Gareth
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-02 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-02.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Gareth Richards and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth
Revision:	 02
Title:		 OTP Preauthentication
Creation_date:	 2008-01-17
WG ID:		 krb-wg
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client using
the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document describes the
use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
(OTP) authentication.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg