Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] IETF76

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:50:22 -0400

The deadline for submitting draft WG agendas for IETF76 is next Wednesday. 
In order to prepare an agenda, I need to know what items people feel need 
discussion.  So, if you have an item you would like to see on the agenda, 
please let me know ASAP.

I would also like to hear (off-list, please) from anyone who is planning on 
attending the session in Hiroshima, as well as anyone who normally attends 
KRB-WG meetings but will not be able to make this one.  I will use this 
information to determine whether the session should be held at all, so 
again, please get back to me as soon as you can, and by Wednesday at the 
latest.

Finally, document authors should remember that this coming Monday, Oct 26, 
is the cutoff for submitting revised versions of internet-drafts.

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:03:58 +0900

Hi,

I apologize to send a off topic from the tech discussion.

To those who think to attend the venue of the 76 IETF,
I am going to be a volunteer to support your staying at Hiroshima city.
How to get there, how to get food, any question is welcome.

Best,