Subject: Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] preliminary review of draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-14.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:15:43 -0500

--On Sunday, August 30, 2009 03:25:03 PM -0400 Jeffrey Hutzelman 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Has Tom verified that the pata registry contents in section 8.1 are
> consistent with his current records?  It's doubly important to get this
> right since we are turning this registry over to IANA.

I haven't received confirmation on this yet.

> I need someone (preferably more than one someone) to verify that the
> ASN.1 module in Appendix C actually compiles.

Or on this.

In addition, there are two minor editorial nits which have been previously 
raised but not fixed.  One is an extraneous space in "PA-FX-FAST-REPLY" at 
the top of page 32, and the other is an extraneous line break in 
"PA-FX-CF2" in what is now section 6.4.6.  Both of these can and will be 
fixed during editing.

Otherwise, I believe all open issues on this document have been closed, and 
I will send it forward as soon as I receive confirmation from Tom that the 
padata registry initial contents are consistent with his records and an 
indication from someone that they have successfully compiled the ASN.1 
module.

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg