Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action:draft-josefsson-kerberos5-starttls-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Kerberos V5 over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-kerberos5-starttls-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-01-22

This document specify how the Kerberos V5 protocol can be transported
over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol, to provide
additional security features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-kerberos5-starttls-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg