Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-11

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:33:57 -0400

I've submitted a new version of the anonymous draft.  This includes the
following changes:

* Update the pa-type assignments to be consistent with
  draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework (147 instead of 135)

* Update the request_anonymous and anonymous ticket flag assignments.
  It's my understanding that the original assignment for the KDC option
  conflicted with one of the Microsoft extensions, and Tom resolved the
  conflict by changing both the ticket flag and KDC option.
I think I have the right numbers but confirmation from Tom is requried.

* Clarify definition of the padata that is included for anonymous
  pkinit. In particular, the KDC contribution key, not the session key
  is sent.

* Include resolution to the display name for anonymous principals from
  Jeff's message.

I believe this version is ready for a WGLC.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg