Subject: Reach out to your targeted audience at 333 a month

From: "Jordan Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:31:46 -0600

Hello,

My name is Jordan and I'm from the market research team. From your website I
understand that you target specific audience at times.

I just wanted you to know that we have a Login Based Access Platform where
you can search, select and segregate your target audience

and reach out to them with your offering. 

You can try this tool before using it (meaning, we have a free trial). This
is relatively low in price when compared to other search engines

available in the market; your yearly login is $3,999/login which means
roughly $333/month. We also have Enterprise Packages as well.

Once you like the tool, you can choose the package you want.

I can arrange a demo on this tool, please let me know the best time to
schedule this call. My Manager would share his login details on the

call and showcase our platform.

Thank you in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Jordan Young

Market Research

  _____  

The information contained in this transmission (including any attachments)
may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for
the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication and/or its
contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email or by telephone and destroy all
copies of the original message.

Type "Remove" to unsubscribe