Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Protocol Action: 'Kerberos Version 5 GSS-API Channel Binding Hash Agility' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 09:53:57 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Kerberos Version 5 GSS-API Channel Binding Hash Agility'
  (draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-10.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Kerberos Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stephen Farrell and Sean Turner.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility/

Technical Summary

  This document provides a mechanism to achieve hash agility for Kerberos 
  GSS-API channel binding verifiers.

Working Group Summary

  The Kerberos working Group has consensus to advance this document as 
  a proposed standard.

Document Quality

  There are two implementations of this protocol. 

Personnel

  Sam Hartman is the document shepherd.
  Stephen Farrell is the responsible AD.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg