Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] FYI: New version of draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth submitted

From: Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:13:42 +0100

Dear all,

We have submitted a new version of draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth 
(pre-authentication mechanism for Kerberos based on the GSS-API). The 
abstract of the document is the following:

    This document describes a pre-authentication mechanism for Kerberos
    based on the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface
    (GSS-API), which allows a Key Distribution Center (KDC) to
    authenticate clients by using any GSS mechanism.

Changes include:

  * Added motivation section indicating why this is required.
  * Added summary of the dicussion about statefull vs. stateless of the
    KDC when using the GSS-API.

You can access the document following this link:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-01.txt

Best regards,
Alejandro
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg