Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-11.txt

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 23:50:15 +0100

Sorry for being so late with this!

I've tried to address the non-contentious stuff in this version. The
only remaining issue that I know of is weather to alter section 2 -
the requirements language section. There was no consensus to change it.

	Cheers Leif

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-11.txt
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:38:35 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-11.txt has been
successfully submitted by Leif Johansson and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model
Revision:	 11
Title:		 An information model for Kerberos version 5
Creation date:	 2012-03-11
WG ID:		 krb-wg
Number of pages: 18

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
   from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
   standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
   describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
   KDC.

The IETF Secretariat
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg