Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die-04

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 07:42:23 -0500

This message starts a two-week working group last call on sending
draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die-04 to the IESG for publication as a
BCP.

Please send comments by Friday, March 16.

I have not reviewed all the discussion that happened while I was on
vacation, but will do so, and from a brief glance I think that last
calling 04 is a reasonable thing to do.
I think it's valuable to get the last call started now, so I'm issuing
it while still technically on vacation.

Sam hartman 
Kerberos Co-chair
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: "Henry B. Hotz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:16:12 -0800

Looks good.

Some of the sections repeat each other more than necessary, but that's hardly a reason not to publish.  Just a stylistic comment to prove I actually read it.  ;-)

> it while still technically on vacation.

------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this message are mine,
not those of Caltech, JPL, NASA, or the US Government.
[email-masked], or [email-masked]

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 23:28:44 -0400

Hi.  The last call has ended with no comments so I'll be sending
des-die-die-die to the IESG for publication as a BCP.

Sam hartman
Kerberos co-Chair