Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Document Status update

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:37:51 -0400

Here's my understanding of document status updates for Kerberos

Since ITEF 82:

New RFCs:
RFC 6448 (draft-ietf-krb-wg-clear-text-cred): Clear text Kerberos
credential message

RFC 6542: draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility: Hash agility for
krb5GSS 

channel bindings 

RFC editor processing:

draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth: auth48 state waiting for Stephen to ACK
IANA considerations

IETF Last Calls:

draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die: just started

draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14:  just finished; waiting for AD

AD reviews:

draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model: Finally back to Stephen after a long delay
in the WG

Post WG LC:

draft-ietf-krb-wg-referrals: awaiting IPR statements from authors; no
new draft required

draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts: awaiting proto writeup

draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility: awaiting update to resolve WG
chair comments

Active WG documents:

draft-ietf-krb-wg-cammac:  awaiting resolution of issues after virtual
interim

draft-ietf-krb-wg-general-pac: awaiting resolution of issues after
virtual interim

draft-lha-krb-wg-some-numbers-to-iana: expired; see discussion later
today
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:57:12 +0100

> Here's my understanding of document status updates for Kerberos

And here's mine, where they differ:-)

> draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth: auth48 state waiting for Stephen to ACK

Good stuff!

> draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die: just started

And just re-started 'cause I forgot the downref.

> draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14:  just finished; waiting for AD

There's a gen-art review from Alexey that probably means
this'll go to revised I-D needed. We can figure that out
this week.

> draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model: Finally back to Stephen after a long delay

Leif still had one more thing for the mic at the session.

Cheers,
S

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:31:25 -0400

> this'll go to revised I-D needed. We can figure that out

I haven't had a chance to reply to Alexey's comments, but this may not
end up needing a new I-D.  In any case, I don't think there's any
advantage in spending time this week on this; I'm not in Paris and I
don't think the authors are, either.  Alexey proposes a significant
change that would require WG input, but I think my reply will make it
clear that it's based on a misreading of the document (which may itself
indicate a problem) and not actually appropriate.

-- Jeff

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:39:56 +0200

> draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model: Finally back to Stephen after a long
> delay in the WG

Not quite. The WG still hasn't decided on a way to resolve the RFC2119-
interpretation issue. I will summarize in the WG meeting tomorrow. After
that is resolved it can go back to Stephen.

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:59:44 -0400

> draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts: awaiting proto writeup

I was hoping to get verification of the test vectors for this, but since
none seems forthcoming, I will send the document along this week.

-- Jeff