Subject: Attention Beneficiary,

From: "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:21:14 +0200

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
(PAY-OUT CENTER)
Attention Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 usd dollars
through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment total sum of $300,000.00 USD,via western union
by this government.I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that
you will pick it up. you are to fill the below information for
reactivation.

Receiver names..country..passport.... phone no.

Here Is The Payment information of your first payment that has been
transfer but it's still on hold till you send the Reactivation fee today
which is $115us dollars only. you can track it on our website
www.westernunion.com.
Senders Name: OBINNA MMADUEKE
(M.T.C.N): 1202244871
Amount. . . $5,000.00

Get back to us for the activation fee.
EMAIL [email-masked]}
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER