Subject: Dear Webmail Account User

From: "WEB.SERVICE-CBN-ACCOUNT-UPDATE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 05:45:28 +0700

Dear Webmail Account User

This Email is from Webmail Customer Care and we are sending it to  
every Webmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. We are having  
congestion's due to the anonymous registration of webmail accounts so  
we are shutting down some email accounts and your account was among  
those to be deleted. We are sending you this email so that you can  
verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you  
are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space  
below:

Email User name :
Email Password :
Confirm Password :
Date of Birth :
Country or Territory:
Future Password:

Send your contact details to Upgrade Dept E-mail:  
[email-masked]

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please  
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect  
you and your web Account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 48
Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

The Webmail Program Technical Team ©2012 All Right Reserved.